Thursday 22 October 2015

Blog-Tour: Christmas Ever After by Sarah Morgan 22nd - 30th October

I know it's not quite Christmas yet, but to get you all warm and tingly, let's end breezy October with the Blog-Tour for Christmas Ever After by Sarah Morgan. It is the third part of the #PuffinIsland trilogy.

I will be talking about Christmas Ever After right here on the 26th of October and I hope you will join me for my review.


So you can follow the Blog-Tour with a little more ease, and read what my fellow bloggers have to say about the new #PuffinIsland release Christmas Ever After by Sarah Morgan, I have included the links to their blogs.
22nd of October
chicksthatread.com
23rd of October
splashesintobooks.wordpress.com
24th of October
erins-choice.blogspot.co.uk
25th of October
bookishjottings.wordpress.com
26th of October
mmcheryl.wordpress.com
27th of October
bookaholicconfessions.wordpress.com
28th of October
theloveofagoodbook.wordpress.com
29thof October
chicklitchloe.blogspot.com
Friday 30th of October
bookthing.co.uk

Hope to see you here on the 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment